Samsung C&T aims to make an organizational culture where all employees and executives share our corporate values and practice integrity.
Therefore, we enact Samsung C&T Code of Ethics based on Samsung Management Philosophy and Samsung Spirit as a code of conduct and standards for value judgement that all employees shall follow and uphold.
Pursuit of Co-prosperity (WIN-WIN)
We seek co-prosperity where employees, clients, partners, shareholders, communities, country, and humanity can prosper together.
Fair Competition (FAIR)
We comply with laws, regulations and ethical standards of the countries and communities where we operate, and pursue free and fair competition based on our competence.
Humanity, Ethics, Manners, and Etiquette (BASIC)
We create our future on the global stage, following basic principles and keeping humanity, ethics, manners, and etiquette.
Self-Judgement and Voluntary Practicing
- We make our own judgement about our behaviors based on the following standards, and practice Code of Ethics voluntarily in order to save the honor of ourselves and the Company.
- A) Is a behavior against the law?
- B) Is a behavior in compliance with Samsung Code of Ethics?
- C) Is a behavior against conscience?
- D) Does a behavior benefit or harm any person unfairly?
- We point out each other’s wrongful behaviors that go against the Code of Ethics and correct ourselves. When an employee or an executive cannot make a judgement on a behavior on his/her own, he/she should report the behavior to his/her seniors, Ethics Committee, HR, Auditing Team, or Legal Team.