Samsung C&T consists of 4 business groups which are Engineering & Construction, Trading & Investment, Fashion, Resort, and owns Samsung Welstory (Food & Beverage), Samsung Biologics (CMO) as subsidiaries to secure management stability and sustainable growth of businesses.
· E & C : Building, infra, plant and residential housing businesses
· T & I : General trading of chemical, steel, natural resources and development/organizing of conventional/renewable power and infrastructure projects
· Fashion : Owns 32 brand portfolio and specialized fashion research center
· Resort : Theme park, water park, golf country clubs and landscaping business
For further information, please refer to [OUR BUSINESSES > Business].
Stock related informations can be found at [INVESTOR RELATIONS > Stock Information > Stock Chart] and [INVESTOR RELATIONS > Stock Information > Valuation].
Samsung C&T wholly owns Samsung Welstory - a food & beverage subsidiary- and approximately 43% of Samsung Biologics share.
Samsung Biologics owns Samsung BioEpis(biosimilar drugs R&D company) and Archigen Biotech(biopharmaceutical company) with 50%+1 and 50% stake respectively.
Samsung C&T's ownership structure for the common stock as of the end of 2018 is as follows;
- Controlling shareholder and related parties 33%, treasury stock 14%
- Domestic institutions 13%, foreigners 14%, domestic individuals and others 26%
For further information, please refer to [INVESTOR RELATIONS > Stock Information > Ownership Structure].
You can download Samsung C&T's condensed financial statements, audit reports and other financial information at 'Financial Information' section of the home page.
Please click the below link.
Samsung C&T's fiscal year coincides with the calendar year and closes its accounting at the end of December.